About Me

I seem to have a penant for moving to a differenty state every 5 years. I'm the mother of two (giggle giggle...I still haven't gotten use to thinking of myself as such) fabulous little girls. I once lived for shoe shopping and must now be content to look at the shoes that I would love to buy, but now take a back seat to purchasing something for my girls. I love to read, cook, decorate and redecorate, SHOP (I think thats why I have two girls), long dinners with great conversation, and your random scrabble games with free flowing wine. Anything else you need to know is trivial, but feel free to ask.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

She's Playing in your closet...

This is what my husband says to me as he walks into the kitchen, while I am trying to get started for my day (sipping on my second cup of coffee)

I know exactly what to expect:

1) My eldest will at some point trot out to the kitchen in my fav pair of brown 4 1/2" heels (shes very good at this)
2) All of my high heel shoes will be scattered about my closet, bedroom, and quite possible bathroom.
3) My fuzzy slippers will be in the bassinet with my littlest charmer, she has already learned the art of sharing the fun with her sister
4) She has recently discovered my makeup stash so that too will join the shoes on the floor

And lastly...

All of my long dresses that are soft to the touch will form a trail to the living room and end on her favorite green club chair.

Should I stop this?!?!?!?!

What and let my coffee get cold...NEVER!!! I'll deal with the mess later

2 comments:

Ro said...

I would pay money(planeticket) to see this!! awww xoxoxo.

michi said...

Seconding Ro's comment G and I need to see this live and in color!!